Hunter Christian OOSH philosophy reflects our values and beliefs. We endeavour to create a setting in which children will find comfort and security.
- To provide a safe and secure, well supervised environment for children to play, learn and develop. Children can practice their creativity and have the freedom to observe, question, experiment and explore.
- As educators, we empower each child’s self-belief and to stimulate courage that is bold and transforming.
- We are committed to support each child’s self-regulation and watching them grow into their own identity by respecting their wishes and encouraging self-expression.
- We offer indoor and outdoor learning environments which establishes children’s knowledge and skills through play.
- To promote honest and open communication with our families, respecting their rights and opinions. To encourage family involvement and feedback into the development and delivery of our programs.
- To keep Christ at the center of everything we do.
Our Service is current with the National Regulations and Law of Education and Care Services Australia and in accordance to the ‘My time, Our place’ framework.