Waratah OOSH philosophy reflects our values and beliefs. We endeavor to create a setting in which children will find comfort and security.
- We are committed to maintaining this valuable stage of life by providing quality service and professional judgement through the highest level of care from our play-based learning.
- Our safe, secure, and nurturing environment is created to feel like a second home for all children. The Environment we create is adapted to encourage each child’s participation to engage in quality experiences.
- We are committed to supporting all children’s learning and progression with our active participation in Professional Development and Training Opportunities to enhance our knowledge and skills.
- Our foundation is built on the inclusion of each child during their journey of ‘being, belonging and becoming’. With communication and collaboration, we ensure each child has a voice and all interactions are kind, fun, confident and trusting.
- Our respectful relationships with families help guide us to achieve invaluable care for our children. Our children and families, educators, local schools, and surrounding community are highly engaged in our events, program development and informed decisions.
- Our service is current with the National Regulations and Law of Education and Care Services Australia, and in accordance with the ‘My Time Our Place’ framework.
Our Service is current with the National Regulations and Law of Education and Care Services Australia and in accordance to the ‘My time, Our place’ framework.